C3 Global who are we?
Ps. Phil and Chris Pringle are the founders of the C3 Global movement. Coming from New Zealand to Sydney in 1980, they set out to start a church that would be contemporary, relevant, and anointed. Phil is passionate about building faith filled, anointed churches that are motivated to reach the lost and make disciples. His heart is to see local churches thrive in their community through functioning in the power of the Holy Spirit and feeding on the Word of God. Mama Chris, as she is affectionately known, brings life, revelation, healing and joy. Everyone who experiences her ministry will find themselves inspired, encouraged and changed.
Who we are?
Our movement is committed to healthy relationships and connection between ministers and churches. As an international family our members are able to walk into any of our C3 Churches around the world and know they're home. We are united with Christ in His vision, and therefore our mission, to save the lost, make disciples and build His church.
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church; The Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
- In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission.
For more information on C3 Global please visit the website: http://c3churchglobal.com/#service-section